Super Easy Homemade Wipes
Making your wipes at home can be a great first step when you are getting your feet wet with natural living! It is very easy to do and awesome for the little butts in your home!
What you need:
- Container to keep wipes in (I found mine at Target for $4.99)
- A roll of heavy duty paper towels
- Coconut oil
- Essential Oils (Optional)
What to do:
- Cut the paper towel roll in half then remove the brown insert and throw it away.
- Stuff the roll into the container.
- Mix 2 cups hot water and 1 Tbsp coconut oil until blended together with no chunks. (Add a couple drops of essential oil to mixture. Lavender works well!)
- Pour the mixture over the paper towels and viola! Homemade wipes!