I’m a Liebster Award Nominee!
Thank you Susan for nominated me!
I really appreciate the nomination! Blogging is an awesome thing but can feel very overwhelming when starting out and it is awesome to know that someone else believes in you! Please everyone go check out Susan’s blog Petite Pepper! It has great information about pregnancy and babies! One of my favorites is her post on Tears, Snot and Ear infections! It also has great posts about things like growing succulents, anxiety and wine! Plus it is beautifully done! 🙂
Follow the Rules: Find them Here
I love this blog as well!
Suzi at Start a Mom Blog also does an amazing job! I love her blog because it is well established and very helpful! When I started blogging I had no idea what I was getting myself into. There is a whole world of information out there and things that you have to learn! I started thinking that I really needed someone to help guide me and that is when I found Suzi’s blog! I purchased her Blog by Number Course and it changed my entire blog! I trashed the blog that I was creating and started all over again. She has TONS of helpful information for getting your blog going and is very supportive. She will also help you make your blog more visually appealing! The other thing that I enjoy about Suzi’s blog is that she is very easy to relate to. She is a mom just like I am and talks in a very relaxed way like she is your friend. You should go check her blog out!
10 Random Facts About Myself
- I absolutely LOVE marine science!
- I do not know how to swim
- I really enjoy the History Channel
- My favorite sport to play is Volleyball
- I love to cook!
- My dream is to have a farm someday
- I want a big family
- I have never seen snow that actually sticks to the ground!
- I love dancing but am terrible at it!
- My favorite meal is Shrimp & Grits
Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have ever visited:
- What is your favorite post from your blog and why? (please include link)
- The beach at Bahia Honda State Park in the Florida Keys!
- Managua Beach, Nicaragua
- Folly Beach, SC
What is your favorite post from your blog and why? (Please include link)
- My favorite post is my Breastfeeding Positions post because I think that is is very helpful and I had a lot of fun taking pictures for it with my daughter!
What makes you laugh out loud?
- My goofy husband! We really are two strange peas in a pod!
If you could only take 1 more trip, where would you go and why?
- I would go to the French Polynesian Islands because it has always been a dream of mine to play in water that clear!
What is the greatest thing that has happened to you this month?
- My daughter started saying Mama!
How do you start you day?
- I get up with Sophia and sit with her while she watches My Little Pony and I eat my oatmeal
Why did you start your blog? Where do you see it a year from now?
- I started my blog for a creative outlet as well as a hope for some supplemental income. A year from now I hope that I have tons of good content, maybe an ecourse or two and making some money from my blog!
How do you spend a rainy day?
- Cook some good food, cuddle on the couch and watch a good movie 🙂
Name 3 qualities that describe you:
Best advice you’ve ever gotten:
- The best advice I have ever gotten is that your time is the most valuable thing in your life. You can never get it back so spend every little bit of it that you have in a way that makes you happy.
My Nominee Picks!
Sarah: Just Simply Enough
Allie: Live, Love, Mess
Courtney: Just Surviving Motherhood
Kara: Little Foodie Guide
Ashley: Millenialist Mom
Shawna: Little House on the Big Pond
Arune: More than a Plate
Lacy: A Dietician’s Faith Based weight loss Guide
Julie: The Psycho Parents
Heather: Bahorich Abode
Amber: Mom on Island Time
Questions for the Nominees!
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- What is your favorite meal?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
- What is your favorite blog post? Why? (Include a link)
- What makes you laugh?
- What is your weirdest quirk?
- What made you start blogging? Where do you see yourself a year from now?
- What would be your biggest piece of advice to fellow bloggers?
- What is your favorite song to dance to?
- What is the best vacation you have ever been on?
Get Back to Me!
Please leave a comment on this post that you have accepted your nomination!
Make sure you comment on The Global Aussie’s post to let him know that you are nominated!
If you have any questions make sure to head over to The Global Aussie! You can find all the information that you need there!
Thank you again Susan for nominating me!!
#Liebsterawardnominee #Newblog #Gettingdiscovered!. Click To Tweet