The Blogger Recognition Award
First, I would love to give a huge shout out to Lara from Dates with Lara for nominating me! She has an awesome cooking blog and y’all should definitely check it out! Lara is an architect and interior designer from Jordan who is also a fellow tea lover 🙂 Her pomegranate cranberry baked brie looks DIVINE! There are so many delicious recipes on her blog! You will love it!
What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
It is an award that is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers that appreciate all the hard work and effort that you put into your blog! We all know how hard it is and it is a good way that we can support each other. It is also a great way of networking by finding new blogs and also finding new readers for your blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how you started your blog.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know that you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I Started My Blog
At the beginning of this year I had my wonderful daughter, Sophia. Along with Sophia’s birth came a huge transition for me. I switched from full-time to part-time at the hospital and suddenly found myself with a lot of free time! I began feeling a little board, like most stay at home moms do at one point or another, so I started thinking of how I could still help people from the comfort of my own home! Then it hit me, THE INTERNET! What better way is there to reach people nowadays!? And BOOM! Simplelivingnursingmama was born!
My 2 Pieces of Advice
- Do not compare yourself to others! Of course there are people that are much further along than you! Make your blog however you want it and all of the other things will come in time. Be proud of what you accomplish! It is not easy!
- Take things one step at a time. Blogging can be very overwhelming. You will learn these things, but great things take time!
- Veronica: Life is Short, Life is Sweet
- Jasmine: Do What You Love Mama
- Katie: Beth Brooke & Company
- Stacey: Better than Newlyweds
- Morgan: The Messy Bun Mama
- Amanda: Balanced Body From Table to Mat
- Madz: Mommy N More
- Olivia: Live With Less
- Tiffany: Odd Moms Club
- Sabrina: Christian Mom Desires
- Surya: The Busy Mom Club
- Rachael; Uninvincible Mom
- Julia: Organizing Motherhood
- Jennifer: Raising These Littles
- Sarah: A Simple and Contented Life
Your blogs were beautiful Mamas!
Please post the link to your post in the comments once you finish them! I would love to read how you started your blogs & your advice!